The treatment you need under one roof.
From routine cleanings and crowns, to dental implants and Invisalign®, patients looking for dental services in Highlands Ranch, Colorado or Lone Tree will find everything they need under one roof at Willow Creek Dental. Equipped to handle all your dental needs, our practice has invested in the latest technology and has a commitment to continuing education to ensure you receive the highest quality of care.
Whether you are a toddler or a grandparent, we can treat your entire family’s dental care needs. We offer routine cleanings, exams and x-rays for all ages.
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns
- Using the revolutionary CEREC crown restoration system, we offer same-day crowns. Patients can receive a custom-fitted tooth in only a couple hours, reducing the number of appointments.
- We replace metal-free fillings with composite restorations, providing a more natural-looking appearance. Also called tooth-colored fillings, these provide patients with long-lasting durability and increased resistance to constant stress and pressure from chewing.
- LANAP Periodontal Laser Therapy
- We offer a more effective alternative to conventional periodontal therapy—non-surgical LANAP periodontal laser therapy. Because it uses laser technology, LANAP allows for true periodontal regeneration, new bone growth, and gum tissue reattachment.
- If you feel overly anxious about dental appointments, there’s no need to worry as we offer a variety of sedation options. This can help put you into a relaxed state throughout the treatment; creating a comfortable environment and also sometimes allowing us to complete multiple procedures in one appointment.
If you have missing or failing teeth and are looking to get your life back, you should consider dental implants as a natural replacement for your teeth. Dental implants can last a lifetime and are therefore more affordable over time compared to bridges or dentures. They are also the only treatment option that is effective at preventing bone loss.
For most patients, though, the benefits are far greater. They can finally eat the foods they want and smile without concern about their missing or failing teeth.
Even the smallest imperfection in your teeth can cause frustration, embarrassment, and even oral health problems. Fortunately, we offer treatments designed to improve the appearance of your teeth, including the following common procedures:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Veneers provide an excellent solution to aesthetic problems like uneven, chipped, or discolored teeth.
- Invisalign®, an FDA-approved treatment, is a virtually invisible method to straighten teeth without the inconvenience of metal braces. It uses transparent and removable aligners to reposition teeth.
- Teeth Whitening
- We use the ZOOM! In-Office Teeth Whitening system, which has a state-of-the-art chair side lamp and professional strength gel to give you a whiter and natural-looking smile.
- Dental Bonding
- Our dental bonding process uses a tooth-colored resin to fix imperfections in teeth.
We can treat mild to moderate sleep apnea using the Respire® mandibular advancement device.
This discreet, removable oral device works by holding your lower jaw forward, preventing airway obstructions. It is custom-fit it for both your upper and lower teeth.
TMJ Disorder Therapy
TMJ Disorder is a condition that refers to problems with the jaw and the facial muscles that control it, with symptoms that can include migraines, limited opening of the jaw or locking of the jaw.
At Willow Creek Dental, we offer a conservative, non-surgical approach through the use of a custom-designed oral appliance to put your teeth in the proper alignment.
Whatever treatment you need, your health, well-being, and comfort always comes first at Willow Creek Dental. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.